Monday, October 10, 2011

A little adventure and getting siiiiick.

After we got back from Wuhzen, life was pretty relaxing. I did some lesson planning, went on a fun adventure around Keqiao. It was a good time. We found an indoor ski place, what?! Definitely going to need to try that before I leave. We also climbed a hill, got a little lost, but had a good time just exploring. I also skyped with Kara Koerner, which I really enjoyed!

So Saturday morning, the first day back from our Holiday. I woke up and it was just a normal morning. I drank some coffee, ate some oatmeal, and got ready to go teach. I had a class at 7:30 that morning, so I arrived in the office around 7:10. While walking out of my apartment, I started to feel dizzy and saw some spots. I knew that this was not good, but I needed to teach. I went to class and it got very complicated. I couldn't read my lesson plan or book, so needless to say, class was probably less than good. Oh well. After class I ran into Brady, who asked how I was doing, I said that I was not doing well. Thankfully, he mentioned to my boss that I was not feeling well, and my boss advised me to go lay down. Right when I got up to my apartment I threw up a few times. No fun. I had a pounding headache and could not sleep after that. Maybe I just needed some rest? I strongly believe that it was the fish that I ate the night before. Whoops. I taught classes in the afternoon, because my stomach wasn't feeling queasy anymore. Thankfully, Gregory took over the "ball games" for me that Brady and I are supposed to do together, so I didn't have to go run around.

The next day, I woke up and felt great though, so thankfully it was quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment