Thursday, September 8, 2011

leaving for China!

I leave for China on FRIDAY. How nuts.  I am just taking care of the little things now, finishing packing, saying goodbyes, and just relaxing. It is so fun to be leaving because I have seen God's provision throughout this whole process, so I have no doubt that this is what the Lord is wanting me to do right now. I feel so blessed to embark on another journey, and I am just so excited to do that! I looked up international churches online, and they are all over in china, and specifically in the city that i am going to. I feel so much comfort in that as well.
I know I will miss my family and friends, but I am so thankful for skype and the internet so I can remain in contact with people.

Well, I am going to go hang with my mom and make sure I have all my stuff together.

Next blog I will be in the far east, how crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment